So… We Got Married!

On 5th October 2017 I married my soul mate, partner in time and love of my life. We’d been planning the day for around eight months, which isn’t a long time in the bigger scheme of weddings, but we managed to pull of the most incredible day we ever could’ve wished for. I was pretty chill in the run-up, but waiting outside the room I suddenly felt overcome with emotion and had to try so hard not to burst into tears while walking down the aisle with my mum (who was trying just as hard not to sob her way through!) Saying ‘I do’ and becoming Mrs Hall was everything I could’ve wished for and more, especially as we were surrounded by all of our loved ones to help start this new chapter of our lives in style. I wish we could do it all again.

We were super keen to create a day that was all about us and the things
we loved the most, which is why there was a Delorean, Krispy Kremes,
M&Ms, Back To The Future, Pizza and a Busted tribute band to get
everyone up on their feet in the evening… Everyone was complementing
us on the relaxed atmosphere, unique details and the fact it was ‘just
us’, which is exactly what we wanted to achieve.

Although we’ve yet to receive our final pictures, and I’ll be delving
into more of the details and elements of the day in the coming weeks, I wanted to share a little
preview with you of some of the snaps we’ve seen so far. Our photographer, Hannah, captured the day so beautifully and I know we’ll have memories to treasure forever. Thank you for all your kind words and messages of support since we shared our first selfie as a married couple – it means a lot to both of us.

One of the best surprises was being sent this amazing video from Lex & Kirsty a week after our wedding; they were secret squirrels, filming without us realising and putting together snippets of the day and capturing everything that made us so happy. (Thank you girls, you’re the best!) Enjoy…

THESE IMAGES ARE NOT TO BE USED OR SHARED ANYWHERE, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT, BY ANY SUPPLIER.

|  Photographer: Hannah McClune  |  Venue: Lillibrooke Manor  |
|  Bride’s Dress: Oleg Cassini at David’s Bridal  |  Hair: Headmasters Windsor  |  Makeup: Bobbi Brown  |
|  Bridesmaids Dresses: Biba at House of Fraser  |  Flowergirl Dresses: Monsoon  |  Men’s Suits: Moss Bros  |
|  Florist: Flora Special Occasion  |  Decorations: Academy Audio  |  Giant Light-Up Letters: Vowed & Amazed  |
|  Cake: Cake By Chloe  |  Band: Dusted, A Tribute To Busted  |

SIGN UP TO MY MONTHLY NEWSLETTER HEREEXCLUSIVE NEWS, GIVEAWAYS & INFO ON WHAT YOU’VE MISSED!

1. Charlotte Morgan
    November 1, 2017 / 2:03 pm

Hope you had the most amazing wedding day! These pictures look absolutely stunning, as did you and it's lovely to see you so happy! xxwww.styleandsplurging.net

2. Jane O'Sullivan
    November 1, 2017 / 2:22 pm

Beautiful pictures Hayley and you look absolutely gorgeous. The happiness is shining out of you. xx

3. Liz S
    November 1, 2017 / 2:45 pm

Congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful and the day sounds perfect – I love weddings that feel really 'right' for the couple getting married. So sweet that you ended up with a surprise video too!

November 1, 2017 / 4:03 pm

you guys looked amazing, the venue was so magical and I love the delorean! hahaPam xo/ Pam Scalfiā™„

5. Kate
    November 1, 2017 / 5:13 pm

Goregous! Your day looks absolutley beautiful and so filled with love. Also the donuts and Delorean were such good ideas. Love your wedding venue too.

6. Laura Chapman
    November 1, 2017 / 6:12 pm

Ahhh, a huge congratulations! Your photos look beautiful and it sounds like you had an amazing day xx

7. Candice Petersen
    November 1, 2017 / 6:25 pm

Congrats on the wedding, you looked absolutely gorgeous!Candice | Beauty Candy LovesĀ

8. Carolina
    November 2, 2017 / 12:22 pm

Congrats on the wedding! Your dress is stunning, you look gorgeous! Absolutely loved all the photos! xxCarolina's Makeup Life

9. MsXpat
    November 5, 2017 / 9:33 am

OOh wow! Congratulations. You look lovely, stunning photos and location. Best wishes to you and Josh!

10. last year's girl
    November 9, 2017 / 10:27 pm

What an absolute dream. The love in that bottom picture… hold onto that magic, and your future together is going to be golden.Congratulations to you both xx

11. Sincerely, Sarah
    November 17, 2017 / 11:59 am

Congratulations!! What a stunning day – it all looks so pretty, and you look simply stunning. Hope it was the day of your dreams xSincerely, Sarah xxwww.sincerelysarah.net

12. Sequinist
    December 7, 2017 / 10:27 pm

HUGE Congratulations! These photos are just magnificent, and OMG WOULD YOU LOOK AT YOUR EYES! They're amazing. xx