Could This Be The Best Eyeliner Ever? Lancôme Grandiôse Liner (And It’s Very Special Bendy Wand)

Mastering the perfect cat flick is akin to completing a black belt in judo. It’s a skill we’d all love to have, but somehow it’s always too complex for us to manage without an expert on hand to adjust our technique. Over the years I’ve upgraded from a khol pencil, to gel liners and later a liquid pen in the hope that my liner flicks would be perfectly on-trend; I’ve adjusted my process and pushed the boundaries of what I thought possible with my own hands, but until now the perfect flick has been just out of reach. If you’re one of the millions of people who genuinely struggle to replicate the timeless look, then the newest launch from Lancôme could be the saviour you’re looking for: their innovative Grandiôse liner includes a unique ‘swan neck’ design to ensure you can get as close to the base of lashes as possible, without getting your arms in a tangle.

Developed off the back of their patented and incredibly effective Hypnôse Grandiôse Mascara (read my original review here) which caused quite the stir when it launched in 2014, this concept builds on the idea that effective application comes with the ability to get right to the root of lashes. The unique brush bends to allow you to glide the precise brush across the length of the lid in one swoop, building up where you want more volume and creating the perfect flicks. Unlike many other pens (which tend to split and leave straggly fibres,) the Grandiôse Liner features the sharpest and most precise applicator I’ve ever used – making creating angular lines a doddle. Sometimes I’ll easily spend ten minutes getting my eyes to look even and not overdone, but with this I can wack it on in about thirty seconds. It’s so easy to create depth and different styles of flick, meaning the £23.00 price tag makes it more than a worthy investment. One of the few beauty launches I would genuinely repurchase once I’ve used every last drop.

The Lancôme Grandiôse eyeliner is available now, priced £23.00.

JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER, INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK

July 6, 2016 / 11:49 am

I've been seeing this everywhere and the wand really intrigued me. Im not a massive fan of liquid liner, i much prefer gel but i might need to see what the fuss is all about!Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

2. Sarah Mustafa
    July 6, 2016 / 1:55 pm

Your eyeliner is fleeky! xhttp://beauty-voguex.blogspot.co.uk/

3. WHYNOTBLOG
    July 6, 2016 / 4:25 pm

I honestly don't think anything could replace my Stila liner, but i'm willing to try! Might have to pick this up on the weekend! http://www.whynotblog.co.uk

4. Chantel
    July 6, 2016 / 5:47 pm

Nice eyeliner.

5. Zoe Mountford
    July 6, 2016 / 6:42 pm

I have not used a liquid eyeliner for ages but this looks so nice and precise x Zoe Mountford x

6. Isabelle Kate
    July 6, 2016 / 9:40 pm

I received mine in the post last week and I really wasn't impressed with it, BUT you've inspired me to give it another try. I think that because I've gotten so used to using a brush tip to apply my liner, using a rubber tip just threw me off track completely.Can't knock the beautiful packaging though, I'll let you know how I get on with it/if I decide I like it!Isabelle | http://www.isabellekategm.co.uk

July 11, 2016 / 3:37 pm

Do play around with it – I've heard from others it takes some getting used to, but OMG I adore it.

7. Holly Olivia
    July 7, 2016 / 7:56 am

I always have such a problem getting eyeliner right to the base of my lashes, this looks like it could be a very clever solution for that! Thank you for the review! xhollyolivia17.blogspot.co.uk

8. Secret Style File
    July 7, 2016 / 12:30 pm

This looks interesting! I have seen so many bloggers talk about it! Your eyeliner looks fab xx

9. Megan Lillie
    July 7, 2016 / 8:24 pm

I absolutely love this eyeliner! Although it stings a little bit when I apply it, it gives me a killer flick!Megan xoThumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

10. Claudia Barnett
    July 7, 2016 / 9:27 pm

… Bit off topic, but that Illamasqua shadow looks bloody incredible! Claudia // Lipstick Theory // Lifestyle Blog

July 11, 2016 / 3:37 pm

Haha that's coming soon 😉

11. Sharon Hingley
    July 8, 2016 / 7:42 pm

My daughter loves this, thinks it's the best thing she's bought all year.

July 11, 2016 / 3:37 pm

I would have to agree with her 😉

12. Laura Byrne(QueenBee)
    July 18, 2016 / 7:57 am

I'm obsessed with their products !! Ugh I so want to try This out ! Laura http://www.queenbeeie.com

13. Aneesa
    August 9, 2016 / 12:21 am

My aom Cosmetics eye liner is ky holy grail and I've never thought about using anything else but this…the bendy wand is something ive never seen I really want to/need to/ have to try this!! Great review thanks!