The £3.99 Eyebrow Kit That Makes Perfect Brows A Doddle: Collection Does It Again!

If you’ve got a good set of brows on you, the rest of your face kind of
falls into place. Before I discovered the power of a full and
perfectly-arched brow, I spent years trying to make the rest of my face
work with only a smidgin of hairy goodness; there was something not
quite right. After I was well and truly educated on the benefit of a
decent eyebrow pencil and the artistry associated with plucking, I’ve
never looked back – I’ve even invested in eyebrow tattoos to ensure they
look as full and even as possible. Now I can’t leave the house without filling in my brows; even when I’m totally makeup free or have a giant spot, it’s my brows that I’m most concerned with preening in order to bring my face to life. Although I have a huge portfolio of premium brands that I turn to on a regular basis, it’s great to find a budget buy that does the job just as well. Collection are great for affordable makeup staples, little treats and on-trend shades, but their latest eyebrow launch illustrates that they’re also one to be taken seriously when it comes to quality purchases too; these little palettes are blooming fabulous – and they’re only £3.99!

Available in two shades (blonde and brunette – although the colours provided in each are incredibly similar,) each palette includes three shades of eyebrow powder, a double-ended applicator brush and clear brow mascara. The clear mascara contains a precise plastic brush that ensures brows are brushed and styled perfectly, without overloading them with product; I often find these kind of tools cover my brows in too much goop to do anything with, but the fine plastic bristles pick up the smallest amount to subtly coat hairs and keep them in place. The double-ended brush is surprisingly good too, eradicating my fear of budget applicators! The bristles are soft, even, precise and pick up just the amount of product to apply easily – the angled edge is great for the inner corners, while the rounded tip is perfect for filling in sparse areas.

All three colours from each palette are totally workable, providing a triple hit that can be used individually or together to blend a really natural finish. The powder stays put all day without budging, being completely comparable to one of my Benefit faves that I’ve used for years. I’m a bit of an eyebrow snob and so wasn’t expecting to love these little palettes – but I really do. They’re great quality, look fab, provide the results I need and are totally affordable too. What more could you want for less than a fiver?

The Collection eyebrow kits are available in two shades (blonde and brunette,) priced £3.99. Buy online or in Boots and Superdrug stores nationwide.

1. Pam Biggin
    July 17, 2015 / 11:11 am

I have been looking at these for a little while and I was hoping someone would do a review. They sound great and I think I will be picking one up soon :)Pams Stuff and Things | Tarte Palette Giveaway

2. Emma Parsons
    July 17, 2015 / 1:09 pm

This looks like a great wee product and very affordable but I'm not really sure how I would use all three colours of powder, have you any tips?

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2016 / 2:30 pm

I also wasn't sure whether or not I'd use all colours but surprisingly they all do come into use, especially when you want a lighter or heavier brow, and sometimes depending on the rest of your face, you do end up using the other shades. If not, I've used some of the shades as eyeshadow also, work wonderfully 🙂

3. lauragale
    July 17, 2015 / 1:28 pm

Got to love Collection! Their prices are so reasonable. I love their smokey eye palette. I use a little kit similar to this from Sleek. I love it, but my brows do smudge if I touch them, which is why I converted to ABH Dipbrow a couple of months ago! Lovely post :)xxLaura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

4. Saloca
    July 17, 2015 / 9:30 pm

Bargain beauty at it's best, certainly giving the premium brands a run for their money!Sarah :)Saloca in Wonderland

5. Elizabeth Rebecca
    July 17, 2015 / 10:08 pm

Love this price – would love to see some pictures but I'll probably pick this up anyway :)Lizzie Dripping

July 20, 2015 / 8:57 am

I was going to take some shots, but then realised my brows desperately needed a preen! Nobody wants to see my messy brow line right now ; )

6. Megan Phelps
    July 17, 2015 / 11:14 pm

I've been using these for my brows and I literally can't use anything else since! So perfect, and I love the fact it comes with the clear brow mascara instead of the useless tweezers! x MeEmBeauty

July 20, 2015 / 8:56 am

Yeah, nobody uses those rubbish tweezers that are designed for pixies – they're sooo small!

7. Jessica Grimes
    July 18, 2015 / 8:37 am

I very rarely actually touch my eyebrows, including waxing or plucking them. Mainly because I am incredibly lazy with such things, but I definitely want to get back into the habit of getting them nice and controlled. This looks like a great product, I'll make sure it's on my future purchase list!Jessica Grimes | poppingpout.co.uk

8. Ashly Rae
    July 18, 2015 / 12:48 pm

wow love the colours!

July 18, 2015 / 4:00 pm

I have this and I love it! 🙂 I only wear the brown shade, but the black is great to be worn as eyeliner too :pPam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

July 20, 2015 / 8:56 am

That's a great tip! They're fab for smokey eyeshadow too when you're left short…

10. abigailalicex
    July 18, 2015 / 6:27 pm

This is such a great bargain!Check out my latest post <3http://www.abigailalicex.com

11. Hannah J
    July 19, 2015 / 4:09 pm

These sound so good for the price! I love that it comes with a brow mascara as well as the powders.Hannah | Rated In Beauty

12. Gillian Jayne
    July 20, 2015 / 5:17 pm

I have this too! You can buy it at local Supermarkets as well as the others suggested. It has never failed me and super easy to use. I reviewed it a while a go and haven't touched another eyebrow kit since 😀 <3 http://popandclash.blogspot.co.uk