NEW From DKNY Be Delicious: ‘Sorbet Inspired’ Delicious Delights

I have a very special relationship with the Be Delicious fragrance franchise, and seeing as it’s one of the most popular global perfume brands it appears a lot of you do too. The original Be Delicious apple scent was the first I ever really truly chose for myself and paid for with my hard earned cash; it wasn’t a gift or what someone else thought I may like, but something I knew I loved instantly as soon as I inhaled the delicate fruity notes. The brand just keeps on expanding with DKNY launching extensions to the core range every year, and this March they expand their reportoire even further with a trio of Delicious Delights that are set to get you all in a tizz. Inspired by cool and refreshing sweet sorbet treats that are delicious, fruity and comforting, these three scents provide a delicate twist on the perfumes we know and love so well.

The three fragrances each put a unique spin on the cult apple fragrance and feature ice-cream inspired names that include Fruity Rooty (lilac,) Dreamsicle (orange,) and Cool Swirl (green.) Fruity Rooty blends top notes of blackberry,
mandarin and blackcurrant with heart notes of candied apple sorbet, rose
petals and violet flower, and base notes of orris, vanilla and musk. The result is an understated and unusual sweet floral scent that dries to leave something a touch more sophisticated than you would imagine.

Dreamsicle opens with top notes of mandarin,
raspberry and blackcurrant, contains heart notes of green apple, peach nectar and
apricot sorbet, as well as base notes of cedarwood heart, sandalwood and
vanilla. This is my favourite of all three as the citrus notes and sorbet inspiration combine to leave something that I want to cover myself in entirely; it’s comforting and sweet without being overpowering – if you love orange scents then this will be your new favourite perfume. (It could be my fave of the spring season to date…)

Cool Swirl features
top notes of blackcurrant, violet leaves and coconut water, leading to
heart notes of magnolia, jasmine and pistachio sorbet. Base notes of
heliotrope, musk and patchouli complete the fragrance to leave a subtle twist on the original apple scent I still completely adore. All
three fragrances are housed in frosted glass bottles that showcase the
purple, orange and green tinted juices within, topped with pretty pastel
caps to complete the sorbet look.

If you’re after a subtle spring scent and something a little bit different, or if you’re already a fan of the DKNY Be Delicious franchise, you’re looking in the right place. I thought these may be a little bit sweet for my liking (I ditest sweet scents or anything too sugary,) but the three scents are actually warm and understated while leaving a little something refreshing on the skin. It’s hard to describe the feeling these provide, but you can definitely tell they’ve been inspired by sorbet – all I need now is a supply of tasty treats to accompany my new fragrance.
Are you a fan of the Be Delicious franchise? Are you excited to smell these new additions?

The DKNY Be Delicious Delights launch in March priced £37.00 each.

January 23, 2015 / 12:34 pm

Oh wow they look good enough to eat! I've never tried them but they look so good that they have to be my next fragrance purchase! Jasmine xx

2. jenikya
    January 23, 2015 / 1:38 pm

I'll have to give these a try and see if I like them. I have been a fan of their perfumes since they came out….they remind me of my family's orchard and growing up!http://www.jenikya.com/blog

3. Jasmine Stewart
    January 23, 2015 / 5:42 pm

Oh my gosh, so excited for this! The yellow Meringue Sweet Delicious was my favourite fragrance ever so I was gutted it was limited edition. Maybe these will do it for me when spring/summer comes around 🙂 xx Magpie Jasmine

4. Laura Black
    January 23, 2015 / 7:29 pm

Fruity Rooty, the lilac one, sounds like it's my kind of fragrance because it's got the vanilla not in there which I absolutely LOVE! Plus lilac is my favourite colour 🙂 xxBlog With Laura | My Blog

5. Gill McLaughlin
    January 23, 2015 / 10:39 pm

I can not wait to give these a good sniff (that just doesnt sound right). The packaging is just adorable too – i would buy them just for decoration too 🙂 x gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

6. Naddy Jiwany
    January 24, 2015 / 11:51 pm

I've never been a fan of the delicious range but have to admit these do sound appealing and look gorgeous ❤️

7. Katherine L
    January 25, 2015 / 10:43 pm

I absolutely love the Be Delicious Skin, and MYNY scents. I can't wait for these to come out (just in time for my birthday!)-Katherinehttp://thegreenbows.blogspot.ca

8. KiMa Mel.
    January 27, 2015 / 4:54 pm

I love the sound of Cool Swirl with the violet and coconut water, and can't wait to smell them all, great post :)Loves! Kirstie Xx.Kimamely Beauty

9. probeautygamer
    January 28, 2015 / 1:21 pm

I looove my original one and I can't wain to check these. Hopefuly, they will be available here in Czech,. ♥

10. size15stylist
    February 1, 2015 / 9:46 pm

Want, want WANT! Ooh, thankfully March is next month, and there's a Mother's Day in there somewhere. I love the pink Be Delicious and can't wait to try Green Swirl….my many vanity cases have base layers of coconut body butters #coconutfragranceinstantholiday

11. Coco
    February 9, 2015 / 8:51 pm

Mmmm i love sweet perfumes and they look so cute! Now on my ever growing wishlist! cocomakeupbag.blogspot.com X

April 12, 2015 / 1:40 am

I was raving to my mum about the Dreamsicle scent and she thinks it's delicious and cute. She bought me it straight away because there was a bonus gift set.