Bargain Beauty For A Healthy Glow: Sleek Cream Blush-By-3 Palette

Bronzer can help contour, highlighter can add a touch of light, but a great blusher can help our skin to radiate a healthy glow from within. I’m a huge fan of blush, using it to add natural contrast and tonality to my otherwise whiter-than-white complexion; a touch of colour on the cheeks can also wipe years of our faces (as we naturally associate flushed cheeks with youth) so it’s a great tool to have within your repertoire. I have a huge number of blush palettes and boxes within my collection, never overlooking the power of a quick swipe across the apples of cheeks, but this Sleek Blush-By-3 trio offers an affordable alternative that provides a healthy spring-appropriate glow.

Although peachy-coral tones may be somewhat overwhelming to the majority of people, they’re actually much more natural than traditional pink shades that cause too much contrast against a nude base; the eyes are drawn to the apples of cheeks rather than focusing on your sultry eyes or powerful pout, which is not what we want! By using a peach shade you can help colour subtly glow from within, creating a much more understated and healthy looking complexion. This trio of colour offers three complementary shades that are universally appealing and work on practically all skin tones, especially when buffed in with a lightweight face brush.

The formula offers a super lightweight and blendable texture that turns from a
delicate cream into a velvety powder finish upon application, ensuring it’s really easy to apply and buff into skin for an invisible makeup line. I’m already a fan of the Sleek blush powder trios, but this cream texture works exceptionally well with dewy foundations or upon naked skin – or in my case beneath a very light dusting of powder to set it in place and minimise shine. Although they work well with a brush when buffed into cheeks, you can also get a great result with your index and middle finger by dabbing product and massaging it into skin. (Shhh, don’t tell anyone I said that!)

Benefit’s Majorette is definitely one of my favourite blushers of the moment, but this trio of colour offers a very similar result for half the price (£10.00 vs £23.50.) If you’re in the market for a new blusher, want to investigate the benefit of cream blushers over powder formulas, or simply can’t stretch to justifying the price tag attached to a Benefit product, Sleek offer this as a fabulous alternative that I can’t really fault. Just make sure you build up the colour gently rather than going in all guns blazing, blending into skin to create a finish that looks truly natural.

Are you a fan of cream blushers? Have you tried the Sleek Blush-By-3 palettes?

The Sleek ‘Blush-By-3‘ cream blusher palettes are available nationwide and online priced £10.00.

1. Antonia
    January 28, 2015 / 3:13 pm

These look and sound lovely! I've only ever tried Sleek eyeshadow palettes and I love them.Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

2. Philippa
    January 28, 2015 / 3:32 pm

Love Sleek blushes! (:ABlogByPhilippa

3. The Kazlight Anthem
    January 28, 2015 / 5:22 pm

I've always looked at these but never then bought them! This has definitely convinced me they need to be on my wishlist!Karina xxwww.thekazlightanthem.blogspot.com

4. Gemma Carey
    January 28, 2015 / 6:11 pm

I've used the same powder blusher for years. A cream blusher sounds interesting and these look great!http://gemfash.blogspot.co.uk/

5. eshopori
    January 28, 2015 / 6:33 pm

আপনি কি ঘরে বসে আয় করতে চান ? তাহলে সাইন আপ করুন। http://eshopori.com/

6. alicekatex
    January 28, 2015 / 7:12 pm

Those blushes are beautiful! xxalicekatex ♥

7. beautybyalicee
    January 28, 2015 / 7:51 pm

I love Sleek products, especially their blushes. I have one of these trios in a candy variety, they're so pigmented and are really a lovely set of blushes.alice x | beautybyalicee

8. Jasmine Stewart
    January 28, 2015 / 8:41 pm

This one didn't work so well on my shiny face 🙁 my mum who has dry skin loves it though – I have Lace, Pink Lemonade and Sugar from this line too which are lovely xx Magpie Jasmine

9. gio
    January 28, 2015 / 8:44 pm

I rarely use cream blushes, but these look very nice!

10. Saloca
    January 28, 2015 / 8:51 pm

I really want to play around with some peach shade blushes but cream blushes have always scared me, I don't know why, I think I worry they'll clump on instead of blend out, but for £10 I'd be prepared to give it a go and play around with it! I have a few eye palettes by Sleek and love them SO much, I'd pick them over some of the higher end brands any day!Sarah :)Saloca in Wonderland

11. Serena Dusty Foxes
    January 28, 2015 / 9:25 pm

Hi, just wondering what shade this is in? This looks like the ideal palette for me!Dusty Foxes Beauty

• London Beauty Queen
      January 28, 2015 / 9:28 pm

I think it's called Lace.

12. Lucy M
    January 28, 2015 / 9:36 pm

Am loving sleek at the moments, all their products are so high quality and very inexpensive. Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

13. Alexandra Morris
    January 29, 2015 / 12:07 am

I was actually trying these out in store today! I had my heart set on the powder version of lace, but when I felt how silky the cream one was I couldn't chose and ended up with neither (should have just got both, haha) Lexmorrisa x

14. Natasha Smith
    January 29, 2015 / 11:29 am

I really like Sleek, I think its a really underrated beauty brand! its affordable and the blusher especially is great value for money. I only have a few of their powder blushes so may just try their cream blushes after reading your post! Thanks .Tashthisandthatplease.co.uk

15. BananaBeauty
    January 29, 2015 / 10:25 pm

I totally forgot I had the Californ.I.A version of this! Definitely going to dig it out, I used to love it so much! Lace look pretty, I don't think I've seen it before but I love the look of it on the swatches.Sleek as a whole always impress me with their products!HannahBananaBeautyx

16. Fancie
    January 30, 2015 / 2:13 am

I'm a huge fan of peachy blushes because they always look so natural on me. So this palette is totally up my alley! All of the shades look great for everyday wearFollow me to Fancieland!

17. Zara Chauhan
    February 7, 2015 / 4:36 pm

I <3 cream blushers and I love sleek & revlon ones. Will swatch majorette when I'm out & about ^^zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

18. Rachel
    July 28, 2015 / 10:44 am

I love these blushes, they last for such a long time too. I'm so pale and need a long lasting blush, especially working 12 hours shifts. I find these tones really flattering on all skin colours too.

19. Jen
    July 7, 2016 / 5:52 pm

Sleek is a good brand but I have yet to try these colours. Thanks for the info

20. Marie Acree
    March 8, 2018 / 8:30 pm

Thank you very much for sharing this nice post