Makeup Revolution ‘The One’ Blush Stick: An Affordable Nars Dupe

Considering a Nars ‘Multiple‘ stick will set you back in the region of £30.00, you need to be sure you’re going to love and cherish that giant bullet of colour. Investing in premium cosmetics may provide you with high quality products that will stand the test of time, but makeup is also about quick fixes and impulse purchases that make us feel good – Makeup Revolution certainly make that possible. Their latest launch is once again ‘inspired’ by something six times its price and comes in a variety of colours to meet every need. ‘The One‘ Blush Stick is incredibly similar to Nars’ iconic lip, cheek and eye colour but comes in at an unbelievable £5.00. Available in four matte and four sheer colours, there’s a combination of nude tones, bright pinks and bronzing shades that meet every colour demand. They continue to over-deliver in terms of quality and pigment, exceeding expectations and ensuring there’s always a thirst for something new.

Packaged in black tubes that handily match the matte or sheer contents,
the shades vary in intensity and effect. Not only are there relatively
sheer and light colours that act as just a highlighting tone, but there
are some fabulous pink and coral tones that make incredible blushers; in
addition a couple of chocolatey shades ensure contouring is super easy
all year round. The texture is beautiful, the creamy formula turning to a
lightweight powder that can be buffed and blended into skin; it’s
incredibly easy to wear and comfortable too. There’s rarely a collection
of colour that I would buy more than one or two tones from, but this
eight-piece selection includes at least four tones I’d happily stash in
my makeup bag right away. Considering they’re only £5.00 a pop, you can
afford to too. What do you think of this latest launch from Makeup
Revolution?

‘The One’ Blush Sticks are available in eight shades, exclusively online, priced £5.00 each.

1. Ashleigh-Jayne
    October 20, 2014 / 8:41 am

Loving the sheer shades.

October 20, 2014 / 8:46 am

These look incredible But can I ask if you would consider searching on darker skin tones too? You're the only beauty blog I follow and actually regularly read but it is sometimes a struggle for me to appreciate swatches because I rarely find any on deeper skin tones.Thanks and keep up the good work

October 20, 2014 / 11:34 am

Thanks so much for being a regular reader! Unfortunately it's not something I can do myself as I simply don't have the expertise or knowledge, but if there's something you're specifically interested in I can look into it for you… Or maybe ask a contributor?

October 20, 2014 / 8:54 am

Wow, these look awesome!! Especially the first pink ones, they'd make such nice blushes for people of fair complexion…!x Julia | Wing me a dream

4. Emily Knott
    October 20, 2014 / 8:58 am

Ahhh! So glad I read this! I’ve been after a couple of the NARS multiple sticks! Definitely want to get my hands no the matte brown shade, for a spot of contouring! http://www.britishbeautyaddict.com

5. Zoe Audibert
    October 20, 2014 / 11:18 am

The sheer shades look right up my street! So cheap too! STONE FOX INC.

6. Pam Biggin
    October 20, 2014 / 11:19 am

I am more annoyed that I don't have a superdrug that stocks these near me and I had just put in an online order the day before these came out!I need these in my life :)Pams Stuff and Things

7. ATopsyTurvyBlog
    October 20, 2014 / 11:25 am

These look gorgeous!! The matte brown looks perfect for bronzing – I only they had a shade for contouring as well. X

8. Kathya Stryzak
    October 20, 2014 / 11:40 am

What beautiful. pigmentation seems to be really good sorry I can not this product here in argentinaKisswww.cosasde-ladydiva.com

9. Emily Moodie
    October 20, 2014 / 1:03 pm

These look really great! I am definitely going to have to pick at least a couple of these up! Great post xemily x ♥ | emily's beauty blog

10. gio
    October 20, 2014 / 2:31 pm

I need to try one of the matte shades. They all look gorgeous!

11. Emma Louise
    October 20, 2014 / 3:03 pm

The pigments in these look amazing! XEmma | Emmys Blog

12. Mary-Ann Lusmore
    October 20, 2014 / 8:03 pm

These look lovely but I'm scared as I don't know how to use them! Silly as that sounds but cream face products scare me! Mary-Ann xx Angel Flicks

13. R Burden
    October 20, 2014 / 11:27 pm

OMG! The matte shades are gorgeous and so so pigmented! Look at that packaging! I could easily say these were the Nars Multiples. Will definitely pick some up!! x Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

14. Hannah Elizabeth
    October 23, 2014 / 6:22 pm

Seriously need to get my hands on some of these! They're so affordable! xoxox hannahebeth.blogspot.co.uk

15. trish
    October 29, 2014 / 6:48 pm

Amazing I haven't heard about this product. Need to try. Amazing price!Trishwww.reservedforruby.com

16. Bethan
    November 3, 2014 / 2:19 pm

Seen a few reviews on this product over the past few days and your pictures have confirmed that I 100% need to make an order, they look amazing! Do you think the matte brown shade is the right tone for contouring or is it a little too orange?thoughtfrombeth.blogspot.com