NEW From Barry M: ‘The Glitterati’ Polish Collection

They may launch about 3000 nail polish every year, but boy to they know how to create something with ‘wow’ factor. Barry M have pulled out all the stops with this six-piece collection of glitter, shine and sparkle – landing just in time for the colder months when we need a little pick-me-up. Glitter topcoats can be a little annoying and time consuming to apply, but this mini collection includes a tinted base that allows you to create a statement look in one sweep. It would look equally as fab over a naked nail as it would a contrasting colour, the glitter being quite understated and subtle in comparison to the usual incarnations produced by the brand. The glitter pieces are incredibly small, featuring three different tones that catch the light and create a fab finish – it’s no wonder these created a stir when I posted a picture on my Instagram page. Aptly named ‘Glitterati’, these six shades will keep you going all the way to Christmas and beyond.

What do you think of this new collection from Barry M?

The ‘Glitterati‘ collection is available online and in Superdrug stores now, priced £3.99 each.

1. Katy Stephenson
    September 26, 2014 / 2:23 pm

love the green one already!love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

2. Keep Dreaming
    September 26, 2014 / 3:21 pm

These look absolutely gorgeous! Sound fab especially the fact that they give a tinted base xJordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

3. Chloe Norton
    September 26, 2014 / 5:46 pm

These are so pretty! I need the dark blue and the pink x

4. Alice Manfrida
    September 26, 2014 / 6:18 pm

I think that I like the dark blue and the gray the best but that might just be because I'm really feeling the cloudy autumn weather. Ha ha! 🙂 Alicewww.alicemanfrida.com

5. beautyinjapan
    September 26, 2014 / 6:36 pm

I love the dark blue and black colours, they look like instant galaxy nails!Danniella xwww.famousinjapan.co.uk

6. Cattt
    September 26, 2014 / 11:10 pm

I literally just bought one of these thinking…. are these new!? I loved the pink one… It's called Socialite and I've put it over a silk one and it looks amazing <3I love them ♥CAT xoWhat Cat Says | BlogLovin'

7. Emma Louise
    September 27, 2014 / 8:49 am

Barry M Polishes are my favourite! I need these xEmma | Everything Beauty x

September 29, 2014 / 1:28 pm

I don't know what it is but I really don't like the look of them – probably because of how transparent they look. I bet they're still a bugger to take off though. Lovely in the packaging though :)Jamie xox Reaping Beauty

9. Nicola Lynch
    September 29, 2014 / 7:27 pm

These are gorgeous. Sparkly nails are fab!

10. Fifi D
    September 30, 2014 / 5:16 pm

Ooh these are so pretty! I love glittery varnishes. Especially liking the pinky-purple one.

11. Jodeelite
    September 30, 2014 / 7:50 pm

Thank you so much. . Super excited for the win. Can't wait to TRY. …..

12. Leanne Robertson
    December 19, 2014 / 2:47 pm

I was very lucky to have won a competition for my nail art & my prize was the hi shine lip crayons & these fab Barry. M Glitteratie nail paints in all 6 shades. I completely agree that they are more pigmented in colour & are really lovely just on their own too. Ive only used shade socialite but the application was smooth, quick finish & wow do they glitter. Great review lovely😘xx