The Biotherm Code

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting some lovely ladies from Biotherm. I didn’t know that much about the brand but I made some discoveries that need to be shared – namely D.Code and S.Code which are the first products available to help combat genetic cellulite. “Cellulite comes in two forms: behavioural and genetic. Behavioural cellulite accounts for 70% of all cellulite, and is connected to lifestyle. The remaining 30% is genetic cellulite, which is hereditary and unfortunately the most problematic. For the first time Biotherm have created a product designed to fight both types of cellulite. D.Code is an innovative new product that helps fight behavioural cellulite and genetic cellulite.”

This basically means that that horrible layer of fatty stuff around your legs and bum that you just can’t get to budge, no matter how much exercise you do or chocolate you don’t eat it, can finally be addressed. Biotherm’s D.Code intensely hydrates the skin to leave the surface looking and feeling visibly smoother – it’s this dehydration that causes the ‘orange peel’ look on skin.

The formula is a gel texture that contains extract of Sacred Lotus, Yerba Mate, Green Coffee, Caffeine and Gingko Biloba. It smells lovely and contains delicate shimmers… although being applied on your cellulite I’m not sure why as you don’t want anyone looking there! You apply this morning and night and leave it to absorb – it does have a sticky feeling that takes a while to sink in, so I wouldn’t advise you slap it on before heading out the door though. However, it does feel nice to apply and makes it easy to massage the skin and get the circulation going so it’s a pleasure to use.

Added to the range is also S.Code which does the exact same thing but is formulated specifically for the stomach and waist area. Apparently D.Code was an absolute sell out when it launched so I don’t doubt that S.Code will be exactly the same when it launches in the next few weeks. The promise is huge and I can totally understand why women are stepping over each other to grab their supply of these beauties. I’ve been using them on and off for a few weeks and they have made my skin smoother and the massaging motion definitely helps the skin, but as yet I’ve not miraculously dropped a dress size. Here’s hoping for a miracle though!

L-R: S.Code and D.Code


  1. Anonymous
    February 22, 2011 / 2:38 pm

    Hiya, I find it somewhat difficult to believe that dehydrated skin is the cause of the cellulite appearance. Looking at the structure of the skin and what cellulite in fact is (blown up fat cells) the hydration of the upper skin level cannot possibly be the cause of it. Nicely moisturized skin always appears to look smoother but it does not change what is going on beneath the skin

  2. Jenn
    September 11, 2013 / 1:26 pm

    I have always believed that living healthy is such a great key to avoid cellulite or maybe lessen them. Or maybe I could try some treatment for it when the day comes that I really need it.

Leave a Reply


Looking for Something?